Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Food update 11-25-14

OK so I'm not in a panic anymore, food started rolling in right after Sectionals.  You band people are amazing!  Have I ever told your how awesome your are??  Not only are your kids exceptional but it's clear how they got that way.

Regarding food...We are in good shape and don't need any more Bisquick, Syrup, Sausage, Butter or eggs.  So Juniors it's up to you at this point to bring in the drinks Thursday morning, please come a bit early if possible!!

If you have milk please let me know. I have (1) gallon and only need 3 more for the pancake recipe.  Any other milk we get will be for drinking.  I will need milk early, like 4:15am.  So if you can swing it, to bring the milk early or the night before to my house, please email me to confirm.

It was fun to talk with parents today at practice and see their excitement about riding the FAN BUS. How fortunate we are to have this opportunity.  If your are not able to make the trip to Detroit keep an eye or two on the Booster site.  I plan to post some photos as we go thru the process from breakfast to Step off.  We are not allowed to use any technology during the parade so I'm counting on Amy Bryce, our official photographer to catch the moments during the parade.

If you have any questions, send them ASAP, because tomorrow evening we all need to get to bed early...it will be a quick night having to get up so early Thursday morning.

Fun, fun, fun with PHN Marching band!