MSBOA State Festival
@ PHN this week!
Hosting the MSBOA State Band Festival is a huge endeavor. It requires many workers to provide a positive experience to the groups were are welcoming into our school. I have listed basic job descriptions below for volunteers working this week/weekend. You can also find this information on the charms site. We are in need of food as well.
- Seated at the main doors in front of the PHN cafeteria, the greeter hands out event schedules and school maps.
- General info and directions.
Equipment drop off:
- Located at the back hallway doors of the PAC. Schools deliver all percussion and large instruments to this location.
- You are not required to unload equipment but could assist by holding doors, answering questions, providing directions.
- Attendant must prevent anyone from entering PAC during performances.
- Attendant stay are located at the double doors in the PAC hallway.
- Students that are runners are the only person allowed to enter/exit the PAC during performances. They are delivering/picking up documents from the adjudicators.
Our bands are performing as follows so please consider this when selecting your work hours as we need all hands on deck at the scheduled times.
- Thurs: April 28 Freshman Concert Band 3:00 - 6 PM
- Friday: April 29 Symphonic Band 4 - 7:30
- Friday: Wind Ensemble & NP 7:30 - 10 PM