Hosting the MSBOA State Band Festival is a huge endeavor. It requires many workers to provide a positive experience to the groups were are welcoming into our school. I have listed basic job descriptions below for volunteers working this week/weekend. You can also find this information on the charms site. We are in need of food as well.
- Seated at the main doors in front of the PHN cafeteria, the greeter hands out event schedules and school maps.
- General info and directions.
Sale of: Pop,Water, Chips, Nachos, Hot dogs, Pizza, Candy
- 1 person will take money
- 3 people to serve food
- 2 food prep, nachos/Dogs
Equipment drop off:
- Located at the back hallway doors of the PAC. Schools deliver all percussion and large instruments to this location.
- You are not required to unload equipment but could assist by holding doors, answering questions, providing directions.
- Ushers prevent anyone from entering PAC during performances.
- Ushers are located at the double doors in the PAC hallway.
- Students that are runners are the only people allowed to enter/exit the PAC during performances. Runner deliver/pick-up up documents from the adjudicators.
Our bands are performing as follows so please consider this when selecting your work hours as we need all hands on deck at the scheduled times.
2:30-5:00 Cadet band
5:30-8:30 Symponic band
7:30-10:00 Wind Ensemble & Percussion