Thursday, October 3, 2019

Little Caesar Pizza kits pick up will be Tuesday October 8 between 4:00 - 5:30. Please make arrangements to pick up your orders between this time, we do not have any place to store these because they need to be kept frozen.

I am also looking for at least three more people to arrive at the school around 2:00 and help sort. If you are available please let me know. I would appreciate all the help I can get. We have about 360 items to sort!


Chubby Chico Charms catalogs are in the band room. The orders and money are due by 2:30 Friday October 11. Please make sure that your name is on the order form, and put the order form and money in an envelope and place them in the drop box located on the back of Mr Senkmajer's door. We can not take orders after 2:30 on Friday. Delivery should be by October 30th, but I do not have an exact date yet.

Thank you for all your support!