Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Email 10-15-14

Hello band families,
This is a last call for U of M fan tickets or a bus ride to THE BIG HOUSE INVITATIONAL on Saturday.  Bus riders will have the same schedule as the students.  5:55am departure and 12am arrival back at PHN

Tickets are $5.00 and the bus ride is $10.
If you would like to join in go to this link to RSVP tickets.

I will email all the the people that orderded tickets through the boosters so that you know your were counted in.  Tickets will be at WILL CALL.  If you have any problem getting your tickets, feel free to call me at 810-8410-0328.
                               __________________________________________

On another note...Football Game Friday.
We are still in need of a few donations and volunteers.
To assist go to Charms at this link.  Friday game

If you would like to offer up food or water but are not able to get to the store.
Shoot me an email I will add you to my grocery shopping list and pick up the items for you. Then when you come to the game, just give me the money and it's a done deal.  We will have nourished and hydrated students and you can check "donation" off your list !!!