Tuesday, May 31, 2016

New Booster officers

So… this is my last official post as your Band Booster Secretary.

I’m going into my 8th year with this organization and I'd like to tell you…that it has been my privilege to be a booster officer, even if it was only for the last 2 years.  You have some of the most wonderful, respectful and fun kids around.  I am always proud to say “It’s OK I’m with the band” because they represent this organization so well.  It’s great to connect with so many enthusiatic band parents. Your eagerness to lend a hand makes the boosters work lighter and your appreciation for what we do at events, keeps us motivated to do more!

I’m not going too far though. I still have a student in the program (Noehl) and she is thrilled to be going into her senior year, she loves & lives drumline. You will still see me at all the events, I just won’t be organizing them but I will be supporting them in a big way (come join me)!

So here is the plan...if you haven’t heard yet.  Tomorrow the new Booster Officers step into their new roles officially.

Our new Booster Officers are:
Christine Carwyn - President     phnbandpresident@gmail.com, 810-357-5121
Bernadette Sheffer - Vice President     phnbandvp@gmail.com, 810-434-3237
Jennifer Fraley - Treasurer     phnbandtreasurer@gmail.com, 810-310-1417
Ginger Knott - Secretary     phnbandboosters@gmail.com, 810-650-7251

All members of the new boards have played a key role in supporting our bands for quite a long time. They will serve our kids and Mr. Senkmajer magnificently!  Feel free to use the above contact info at your convenience.  Most of the emails come from Charms and reach back to the phnbandboosters@gmail.com. You can always hit reply and know that you will reach Ginger who is stepping into my role as Booster Secretary.

My experience with PHN Bands has done great things for our family and especially my daughters, McKale (2013) and Noehl (2017).

With appreciation,
Ronda Bingham