Sunday, December 14, 2014

Concert Help Needed!!



Tis the season...to hear beautiful music!
In preparation for our Christmas concert Tuesday, we need some help with set-up and tear-down.

Please go to the link to lend a hand.

In particular we need 4 parents to set up the jazz stage.  Preferably 2 people that have done the setup previously and 2 parents that have not done it, so they can learn how do it for the future concerts.  I'm thinking a someone with freshman and or sophomore students would be ideal.

We also need some commitment in advance for tear down. I would like to ask for helpers that do not have a poinsettia order.  This way the two "happenings" can be done independent of one another.  I'm sure with a group of our size it's possible t rally some new helpers for this effort!!  If you have not helped before it's really quite easy and a great way to meet some friendly people!!!

If you did a GWYL "Give where you live" level donation that earned reserved concert please contact me so I can meet with you before the concert to reserve your seats.  You may text me at 810-841-0328.

That should do it for now, but don't assume I'm done, you know how I like to keep everyone informed


Thanks for taking the time to volunteer for PHN Bands.