Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Email 6-17-14

Sent ByRonda Bingham
SubjectFirst practice of the season!


Hello, my name is Ronda Bingham and I and sending you my first email as the Band Booster Secretary for 2014-15 school year.

Today was the first practice of the marching season.  I hope that all the new 9th Grade students felt welcome today.  I would bet that they have many questions, please tell them not to be shy and know that their student section leaders will be happy help in any way possible.  All questions are important, please encourage them ask.

This also goes for Parents.  Feel free to respond to this email with any question you may have.  I will do my best to provide answers or direct you to the correct person.

If you are not receiving emails from the band please email phnbandboosters@gmail.com to have your information added to our mailing list.


There are many way to see what is happening with the band.

Main band site: Maintained by Mr. Senkmajer




Booster page: which I maintain and will provide more parent focused information




Drumline page:




Facebook band page:



At any time you may reference the band calendar: